Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Last Meal...

Or maybe I should say my last delicious meal for a while! LOL! Once again, I am starting a diet. My recent efforts do not seem to be working for me, so I have decided that starting tomorrow, I am going to go hardcore! For the past couple of days I have been indulging in the stuff I like and savoring every bite as my goal is to stay away from these items for a looooong time.

So guess what little photo adventure I am sharing today? LOL! Yep, today I am sharing pictures of the last two restaurant meals I had recently, as I am going to be avoiding restaurants like the plague for the next couple of months. I love taking pictures of my restaurant meals! This little idiosyncrasy of mine makes my husband nervous as he thinks people are going to wonder what in the world I am doing. So as he cowers behind the menu, I whip out my camera. For these type of shots I usually whip out my Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3. I love this camera! It is small enough to fit in my purse so I usually take it with me everywhere I go cause you never know when a photo op will arise. LOL!

I had a craving for Pappadeaux's Crawfish Etouffee, so on Thursday I satisfied that craving!



It was served with dirty rice and fried crawfish.



For dessert we shared their Banana Crepe. This thing is huge! We had to take half of it home as it was too much for us to finish at the restaurant. As I was eating it all I could think about was all the sugar I was ingesting.



On Saturday, we went to Bahama Breeze. We started with the Shrimp and Lobster Quesadilla.



And for the main course I had pan seared salmon in a mango butter sauce with garlic mashed potatoes and green beans.





I washed it all down with their Ultimate Pina Colada.


Ahhhhh, the memories! Now I am eating grass and drinking lots of water. How delicious! Well that's it for today. Will be back next time with more Florida pictures. Until then, keep on snappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. It is much appreciated.