Monday, May 24, 2010

Field Trip...

I had my Field Trip on Saturday and have included some pictures below. I am really trying to take pictures and not just snapshots. But I guess that takes practice. I think I am getting there slowly.

First and foremost I am attracted to the figurines so I found myself taking a lot of pictures of those.

This statue is one of my favorites! There is just something about her that I relate to.






This is an interesting shot of the statue against the Atlanta skyline. It was early in the morning and still foggy.







This couple is so beautiful. I imagine this was done in their likeness.





I tried to take this one from a different angle.


I also found myself chasing critters...


This mocking bird was terrorizing all the squirrels. I later found out she was defending her nest.






And the interesting tombstones...

I am not familiar with this figure but was told that he was a famous golfer.



I was trying to do something creative with these. Not so sure it worked out. LOL!





And people...



My classmates...



And finally some flowers...


I am amazed I got this shot as my hand was shaking like crazy.


I thought these two looked interesting lying on the floor.

Well that's it for today! Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Until next time, keep on snappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. It is much appreciated.