Sunday, May 16, 2010

Puppy Love...

It's been over 21 years since we have had a pooch in the family! My Dad recently got a black Labrador puppy named Shadow and he has stolen my heart! LOL! Not only do I love holding and cuddling him, but also enjoy taking pictures of him. I must say that it's a real challenge getting good pictures of this little guy because he is constantly on the move. Where does he get the energy from? LOL!

Here he is hugging my belly and smiling for the camera!



I love this shot. He was so pooped from playing, but still wanted to keep an eye on me.





Too cute!







I need a whole lot more practice taking action shots. I can't seem to adjust the settings fast enough.


Well that is it for today. Until next time, keep on snappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. It is much appreciated.